Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My payments are not going through
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It seems to be an issue with the link to Google play.
My app is up to date and I have cleared cache
I am having this same issue.
I'm using android and trying to buy gold bars. I go through to 1 tap by on Google play, enter my password and then just get a white screen with a spinning wheel
The does not allow me to take screenshots
Thank you for replying back and explaining about the issue @14Gooner
Can you please try again and take a screenshot and post it here?
Thank you for replying.
I'm using a android phone to play.
When I go to make payment I use my finger print and the icon just goes round and round on a white screen.
Hello @14Gooner🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Which device are you using to play the game?
Can you provide more details about what is happening? Do you see an error message? If so, can you post a screenshot of that pop-up?
To reply back, please type below. To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫