Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was playing Soda Saga earlier today and the Race leader board was showing. Played this evening and it's disappeared. Crossed the Bridge but don't know if I've won or not. Be sorry not to get my gold bars if I have as have bought extras today :-(
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sorry! Never mind @hevvaπ
My game also missing it! I had it on Sunday. But, when I opened the game just few minutes ago, the Episode Race is not activated on my Windows 10 App too!!
Sorry. It didn't work
Hello @hevvaπ€ Welcome back to the King Community!
As per your screenshot, you are playing on Windows 10/11 App version!
As per the complaints I checked yesterday morning, only Facebook users were affected by this issue, but not the App!!
Can you please try this β> logging out β closing the App β restart your device shutting it down for at least 5 minutes β reopen the App and log back in β check if the Flag icon appears in the map!
Please let me know how it goes!