Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Gané un nivel y no me entregó el premio y el en siguiente nivel no me da posición ni progreso. El sistema falla?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Rosarino🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
If I understood your question about "Position" - you might be talking about "Episode Race", isn't it?
But, I am sorry to say that I did not understand the issue about not giving you a prize after winning a level! Are you talking about Episode Race or Candy Royale?
Can you please reply back by typing below and provide more details?
Thank you🍫🍫