Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have a problem when I claim my chocolate box it says I have connection problem I must try later. It's been a year now. What should I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to the King's Community π€
Sorry to hear that.
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in. If that doesn't work Open the game app and go to the settings menu gear icon Tap on the "?" and select the topic of the issue
In this case select Lost Progress Select the "Contact Us" option at the bottom of the page and provide details about the issue
Good day π