Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
There are random people who are not my friends always winning the weekly contest and it doesn’t feel fair. I never added them and I don’t know where they came from.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I totally agree KGP13. I used to try winning first place but now there's so many people that I don't know on there every week I just stopped trying. There's this one person who wins like 500 or more games and they always win 1st place. I mean who can compete with that.. sometimes I think it's a computerized person just so no one else can win.
Yeah this is bs. This is not the way it used to be. Do you guys have meetings and stay together on the same page when it comes to changes in the game? We would always compete against friends on our friends list. And you also had a choice to delete certain friends off your friends list at work on the same level as you so it was more fair to play. Why did you make this change?
Well I used to race against my friends and now I don’t and it feels like it came out of nowhere. I’m on pretty hard levels so I sometimes only pass a few and the strangers on my weekly contest always beat so many and I feel like I can never compete.
Hello @KGP13 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I used to have my friends in the Weekly Race! But, both last week and this week, I have noticed that there were on,y 1 or 2 players from my friends’ list and rest are strangers!!
I wonder King is making changes to this feature!! If we receive more reports about it, I can enquire with our Community In-charge and see if they can find out anything🤔
But, can you please explain why you would not want to see strangers in the Weekly Race?
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫
Welcome to the King's Community 🤗
We appreciate your feedback on the topic.
The weekly race is designed to randomly select players that you race against each week None of us have any choice who we play against From my personal perspective, I don't prefer to have any friend in my race. Maybe I have a friend who passes many levels and I only pass a little. According to my personal perspective, I do not prefer the presence of any friend in my race Perhaps I have a friend who passes many levels and I only pass a few. For example, if I have 3 active friends and I don’t play much, I will not be able to get any of the top three places, but randomly the cards are shuffled 😁
Have a nice day ❤️