Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased 10 bars this morning at 10:42 and never received them. I was also knocked out of my game. When might I get what I purchased?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Playing on my Kindle, and no, I have not received bars
Hello @dhood1958🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the purchased items into your game!
It has been few hours since you have posted your question! Did you already receive those purchased items? If they didn't and you are still waiting for your Gold bars, can you please tell me which device you are using to play the game?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫