Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The Candy Crush game keeps telling me I’ve won many bonuses, but they don’t show up in the bottom bar. Is there somewhere else I should look? (I am new to this game.)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Euse🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Just started playing the game? Do you like this game so far? Which level are you at ight now?
About the issue with the bonuses/boosters/prizes not showing up — by any chance, did you save a screenshot of one of the pop-ups when you won a reward?
First, I would like to make sure about the game you are playing, so that, I could advice you properly!
Please reply back by typing below. To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫