Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
If you don’t give me one goldbarre to buy extralives, I will delete the game from all my appliances. I am trying this level for a thousand times :(
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Flunel🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Everybody in this King Community are players just like you! So, it is not possible for us to share our Gold bars with you! In my 10+ years of experience in playing the game, I have never seen King sending Gold bars for free!
If you can tell us which level you are playing, we might be able to provide you tips to beat the level! Or we can check in our game and see if the level has any glitch in it!
A tip I follow in my game and suggest my co-players as well is - to play the "Season Pass" and earn those boosters. You can climb the tiers in this event even by playing old levels! The UFO booster and the Lollipop/Free Switch will definitely come in handy to beat those legendary levels!
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫