Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
hi.. my Facebook account which I connected to my candy crush account got disabled.. does anyone have a tip on how to retrieve the progress to my gmail? please help I’m currently in level 5,987 I don’t want to loose this account
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
please how do I create kings email account ?
Hello @Godisgood123_🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that your regular account was disabled!
The only option you have right now is either to create a King (email) account or another Facebook account. Then, contact King Player Support team to transfer your game progress to that account.
If you need further assistance with this, please let me know which device you are using.
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫