Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
King, what is happening? I am not surprised because this is not the first time that l will finish candy royale on candy crush saga and will be denied. I finished the candy royale for 21 levels and l was to receive 80 gold bars but when l tapped on claim, it can't. I did a screen shot of it before it went off. WHAT? I need those gold bars,l worked for them.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.