Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
While playing the game, app got frozen and lost my super color bomb. I used quite alot of gold bars to maintain the super color bomb. How can I get it back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same. So many glitches. This has happened to me more times than I can count. Also, my game keeps logging off from Facebook. For those two reasons I’ve stopped playing this game. It just happened again and to me why I stopped playing
Hello @emilyna1004🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am very sorry to hear that you lost the Super Color Bomb booster because your game froze and you lost the level!
Unfortunately, even if if there was a technical glitch, the game still thinks as if we lost the game and removes our boosters! All we can do is to report the issue to the King Player Support team and request if they can reimburse any of your resources!
If you need help with sending your complaint, please let me know.
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫