Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I think you a malfunction is oh tricking. I completed the level you jump to next level, but do not give me the promised the reward. I am not a go ahead to see if this is human or AI fault and make your correction. You have done this several times.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @cheatk🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
You said you did not receive the reward after completing a level! Is the Gold Bars from Candy Royale or Episode Race? I have seen complaints from both these features!
If you are experiencing issue with either of these features, I would suggest you to send a complaint to the King Player Support team to receive your missing rewards
Please let me know if you need help with sending your complaint.
If it is a different feature, can you let me know which feature/event it is? So that, I can check if I need to report the issue to the Community In-charge?
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫