Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Wrong email and password combination. Email is right & I changed my password
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Trying to redeem a gift card is frustrating; don't buy them. No answer from King.com help
King please respond what is wrong and what is the fix, yet I can get here
I've just got a new phone and I'm getting the same response
Wrong email and password combination, so it won't link with Facebook.
I'm on level 4525 and don't want to loose that