Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I downloaded candy crush saga on my new phone and logged into my account, just to see that I'm stuck on level 11. I had reached more than 12000 levels. I waited for few days but it hasn't recovered yet.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Try with disconnecting and reconnecting your King or Facebook account in the game and play any level If the levels still do not show up, Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your account.You can also email them from here and tell your Game ID there.