Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I seem to have lost all my friends I send lives daily but I'm not sure if they receive them but I don't receive any π
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Chrissyh I had the same problem some months ago. The good thing was some in my Friends List are also in the Community so I was able to check with them. They were receiving mine but I wasn't receiving theirs. Everything is back to normal for me now and I receive many each day. Do you request lives and if you do, do you receive them. Unfortunately there's nothing you can do except keep sending and see how it goes over the next week. If you still aren't receiving any you could contact King Player Support to see if they have an answer. Good luck with your game and I hope it gets sorted soon π