Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
No tengo más la carrera de episodio y no recibí el premio por haber ganado
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @NoeFog🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
After reading your complaint, I just checked my game and I too do not have the Race!
I know that the Candy team cleared the glitch and brought the Race back on last Friday! I wonder if the glitch is back again🤔
I will report it to our Community In-charge and get back to you win any information I can find.
If you have any questions in the meantime, please type below 🍫🍫