Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
seems the episode race has disappeared so lost my progress... is the permanent?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Well it has reappeared
sorry should have said lost my winning streak and now has started back at the 25 coins so lost the race that I didn’t even know I was in!!!😞
Hello @1bebe🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
There seems to be an issue again with the Episode Race and there are many players that are complaining about it.
I have already reported this issue to our Community In-charge. When they come back to work in the morning, they will escalate to the game team again. Hopefully, we will know some news tomorrow.
When this glitch occurred last week, there was an issue. So, I am assuming that the glitch came back and it is not a permanent change!!
I did not understand what you said about "lost progress" though! Can you please clarify which progress you are talking about?
If you have any questions or to reply back, please type below.