Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Last time I can have candy royale everyday. I don't know last 2 week it's disappeared. Only available one day then disappear again for whole week. Cần you check what wrong with my acc?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank so much for your answer ^^
Hello @Candytpa🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Please do not worry as there is nothing wrong with your account!
There are multiple test groups in Candy Royale feature also! It looks like until 2 weeks ago, you were in a group that receives the Candy Royale Race every day, but now you are in the group that receives the event only once a week!
I am also in that same group and I receive it over the weekends with extra levels and extra Gold Bars (which is called "Elite")!
Unfortunately, as players - we cannot do anything to change this, as it is King's computer system that randomizes the groups and sends the features!
Hope this makes sense! If you have any other questions, please type below🍫🍫