Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
without lives what does one do with the weekly deal
how much to spend on this game ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
What level are you on @swatiagarwal1819 You ask how much to spend on the game, I think everyone is different and you have to decide what you want to do. I have been playing for over 12 years, am at the end of the map and have never spent anything on the game. That is my choice and I personally would rather give it a break if it got to the stage where I couldn't play without spending money. So maybe you should change your strategy and keep logging in to collect free boosters and hopefully be able to complete the silver and gold Chocolate Box for gold bars. Or set yourself a target of what you are happy to pay. Whatever you decide to do, good luck with your game and hope to hear from you again 👍