Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I bought gold to get more play, and I won the 2268 but I had to answer a msg and the game closed.
When I reopend it I'm still on the 2268 plus I still took my gold
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Samsung android.
Hello @saisaiii 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am very sorry to hear about the issue you have experienced in your game! You will have to contact the King Player Support team and send a complaint about the issue.
Can you please tell me which device you are using, so that I can provide accurate steps to send your complaint?
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫