Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why is my gift card going elsewhere. I have only 1 account, they said I had 2 but they fixed that. I lose a lot of freebies with that gift card. Can you fix this
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for report it , In the meantime Please check this page for more info Here
Hello @abbycadabby22 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am very sorry to hear about the glitch you are experiencing with your gift card!
Only King Player Support team will be able to help you to resolve this issue. If you can tell me which device you are using, I will be able to provide steps for you to follow to send your complaint.
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫