Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won an episode Race, no gold and the Episode feature has disappeared?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Apparently this is affecting a lot of players. Everyone with no episode race should stop playing until this gets fixed. We need the gold bars from the race, so don't waste your boosters and don't spend your gold or money until King fix this. Check this thread.
I am in south Africa, and I experience the same thing today
I am on eprisode 17,031 My bonus of 35 coins for the previous episode did not reflect on my account. Also I have not been receiving extra time and promotions for weeks. It has become a extremely costly. What is going on? Can someone help us?
Green