Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I didn't get my gold bars after winning episode race at level 16850. And now it's not showing I'm in a race
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @mariefoggs🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
The Episode Race is not working many players! Since it is not active, even if you play an entire episode, it is not being recognized and you are not receiving the reward after finishing whole episode! I would suggest you to not play any of your levels until this glitch is resolved, as the more you play, the more gold bars you will lose!
Hope this made sense! If you have any further questions, please type below🍫🍫