Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
beginning boosters are gone. I’m on a long wind streak. Why can’t I see them anymore?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @92Campboat🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I have experienced this glitch in my game coupe of times and I tried few tricks (which will sound silly) and the streak did come back!
Can you please try this next time —> Play a new level and win it — see if the streak appears.
If it did not work, no worries as there is another trick I try😉 After winning a new level, go back to the map screen and close the game after a minute — shut down your device and restart it after 5 minutes — reopen the game and check your next new level — most probably, the win-streak should appear
Hope it works for you too! If you have any other questions, please type below🍫🍫