Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I keep playing and passing levels but for some reason it doesn't add to what I have already passed I keep gettin farther and farther behind I've passed at least 25 levels that have not added to my count
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @teragrooms🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Can you please clarify something for me?
Are you reporting about the Weekly Contest - where we play levels for whole week and collect the prize on Sunday? OR are you talking about the Episode Race?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫