Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had a problem with Candy Crush and had to reconnect it with my FB account. Now there is no race competition for those 30 bars. How can I get it back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @daisydemon🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that the Episode Race disappeared from your game as well!
There are many of us that are experiencing this issue. The issue was reported to the game team and they are investigating it. We have a main discussion thread where we are compiling all complaints. Please keep an eye on that thread for any and all the updates —> Episode Race is missing
Once the glitch is resolved, you should automatically receive the feature back in your game. But, until the glitch is resolved, I would suggest you not to play any new levels as you will be losing all that Gold!
If you have any other questions, please type below🍫🍫🍫