Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm not getting my gold bars and it doesn't show where I am in the race
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Please can this be sorted as I have enjoyed playing candy crush but all seems a bit pointless now
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback this issues is being investigated and If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.