Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
candy crush loads and then light dims and I can not play game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @MickeyWorley🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue in your game!
Do you see a Grey screen? Can you please post a screenshot of your game map?
To posts screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫
iPad and phone. How do I force close app?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Which device are you play? in the meantime please force close the Apps and Log in again