Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Im missing my episode races too. I should of won the last one and almost done with the next one. I need my gold bars! If I can't earn gold bars I'll just stop playing. And I'm on level 17,000.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Please do stop playing until the race returns. The only way to play Candy Crush is to earn some gold bars in the episode race so I would never recommend anyone starts an episode if they don't see the flag! Play old levels to fill your chocolate box and win "don't feed the troll" if it shows up at the weekend, but I would hold off playing new levels until the flag returns.