Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have finished the episode race twice since you game has been down. I was on a hot streak now I have to start all over?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
حلو
Hello @Owlbe1🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to say that I am not clear about the issue you are experiencing?
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, is the Episode Race back in your game and you are able to claim the reward?
Can you please explain a bit more about the you are experiencing with "hot streak"?
To reply back, please type below. If you have any screenshots, post those by tapping on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫