Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hey, I am not getting Episode Race in my game. I have not received any gold bar for the last four races despite winning all of them.
Pl respond and look into the same.
Regards
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I strongly advise you don't start any new episodes until King fix this! You won't get any gold while the flag is missing so you are likely to make a loss of gold if you keep on playing.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Please check this page for more Info