Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please let me know before I invest any more of my money and time. I was 5 levels away from the 18/18 levels! First time I’ve ever done that.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That's really tough and I can understand your disappointment when you were so close. You are not the first who has written here about this. In fact I've read posts from people who lost their connection just when hitting the claim button or during the last level of Candy Royal and I don't think King helped them, not even if they sent in a screenshot of their winnings. Sadly this is quite common. So I fear that the answer to your question is probably no, King won't replace your gold bars. You can try Player Support and they might give you a token for your efforts, such as a few boosters, but if you lose connection for whatever reason you will get thrown out of this event and there is nothing we can do.
The game stopped responding and the only way to get it back was to exit. It would not load. I was on a level, needed more moves, tried to use it and I got the spinning wheel of death. I waited for 15 minutes for it to load. When I got back in, the game had reset so I lost the progress and instead of getting more moves, I was literally 5 layaway to get 18 in a row. I was devastated.
Hello @JoyceMckay You have not made it clear in your post why you need the gold replacing. You are not sharing here why you failed to finish Candy Royale. What happened to your game when you were 5 levels away from the 18/18???
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Are you play Candy Royale ?