Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
"I'm getting an error message saying 'The time is set too far in the future' intermittently on my computer, and I can't play Candy Crush Saga. I have to reinstall the game to fix it. Why does this happen?"
"I usually play Candy Crush Saga on my computer, but the screen is vertical, which makes it less immersive. Why can't it be horizontal like it used to be?"
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback, Can you please take a screenshot ?