Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i was playing the candy royale tournament of 25 levels, I was on 19, and only turned off in the middle of game and came back right after. And I got kicked out of the tournament. I didn’t lose. I was winning. i need help with this. I need the bricks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
understood. Thanks for helping:)
Ouch, I am so sorry this happened to you!
Turning off during the middle of a level is something I definitely would not recommend during Candy Royale. You really need to play each level right through until you get the "level passed" screen of Tiffy or Yeti jumping up and down. If you close the game before this point then the game will reset on reopening and count the level as a fail. So if you are in Candy Royale this means you get kicked out and lose your chance to earn the gold.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for report it . This issues is being investigated , Please give your feedback Here