Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased 50 bars and only got 11 and now the bars are disappearing there's only have 2 left? Why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for the feedback I requested a refund and I'll Player Support
You received an answer to this in the Support Forum:
As for why this happened, I am not sure but the game is full of glitches and this sort of thing gets reported quite often! I suggest you get a refund from the agent who handles your monetary transaction, e.g. Google Playstore or Apple.
If for some reason your goldbars disappear without you using them I suggest you contact Player Support. Use settings in your game (click on the ? icon then scroll through the options until you see "contact us" at the bottom) or here;