Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Last week after last update I can't buy lifes for goldbars.
Usually it was 5 lifes or 6 hours of play and now only 1 hour is available and it's extremly expensive. When tou go back to 6 hours play for 69 gold bars?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks :) This works for ma as well.
What I showed you was "fast way", means when you ran out of lives and click heart symbol next to envelope on the upper bar (main screen) there is only 1h and it used to be 6h.
But you solved my problem and thank you so much. Regards :)
Thank you. This works for me as well. :)
You solved my problem. :)
I just used diffrent way to get lifes. Have a nice evening :)
That looks like the offer we get when we have run out of lives. However when you click on your picture at the top of the screen and you see your inventory:
When you click on the infinity symbol at the top left, I get this offer:
Is yours different?
Unfortunatelly I have only this:
Have you looked in your inventory? I still get the 6 hours indefinite lives for 69 gold bars offer there.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. In the meantime Please reach out to our Player Support Team in order to report it!