Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am switching my cellular phone (which is what I mainly play Candy Crush Saga on) from Iphone 11 to Iphone16.
How do I ensure I keep my current activity such as level, coins, boosters?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Try using the copy iPhone method that Apple offer. When I changed from one phone to the next all I had to do was hold the two phones next to one another and everything just got transferred from the old phone to the new one. When you first set up the new phone hold them close together and hopefully you will get that option.