Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
HI iv been playing for such a long time 12 years maybe? Iv noticed lately I'm only getting about 10 lives a day, I'm struggling and this is becoming too hard. No longer relaxing. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That is fabulous! Glad you figured it.
Happy Crushing!
I recieved them thank you so much! Turns out i didn't know where to send and request life! I was doing something wrong. I have 33 now, and that makes me so happy. You're a star.
You can view their profile by clicking on them then you will se their last 7 day stats and also last played info just under their location info
Can't seem to add you. Not sure why. Here's mine.
https://ccs.play.king.com/qsWL/fi?deep_link_value=dpid%3D63206976
Sure will add you. How can you tell if someone hasn't played in a while? Perhaps I need to check and remove these friends.
Heyy please add me too! I'm trying to make some friends cuz mine are not playing anymore so I can't send/get any lives :( https://ccs.play.king.com/qsWL/fi?deep_link_value=dpid%3D63530847
I've just sent you a few lives. Let us know if they failed to arrive. Should be about five or so.
Hi...iv added you, iv been constantly adding friends and getting requests so I'd be surprised that's the issue. But let's see how it goes. Thanks for your reply and also we are now friends.
Some players give lots of lives, some never give lives. Have you requested lives from your friends? Some players only give lives when they have been requested. Can you see on their player profiles if they are still active and playing every day? If you see that most of your old friends aren't playing any more try to make new friends. Try to add me if you like using the link below.