Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My profile my contrary INDIA SAVE AND UPDATE
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @aashumeena8619713683 Welcome to the community!
We cannot update your profile as we are all just players of Candy Crush, just like yourself.
In my experience the profile country shows my current location. When I was on holiday it showed where I was rather than where I usually live and when I returned home it reverted back to my home location. I play on mobile, have location services turned on and also set my timer to "automatic" on my device. The player profile in the Candy Crush game reflects the location set on our devices, so I suggest you check this on your phone or computer you use to play.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback, Could you please tell more detail ? Do you want to change your Profile Picture in the game?