Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why do I continuously keep disconnecting from facebook??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have tried all these so many times and nothing keeps my Facebook connected to candy crush. I have to sign in every time and itβs frustrating. Why does this keep happening?
this keeps happening to me too. Tried everything and nothing keeps it connected. So annoying
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Sorry to hear about this π Let's try a few things to fix that: