Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I got lean for sell
tap in π€―π₯π―
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hahaha bro I just pass the level
now am stuck in level 1598
damn I think I gonna delete this game asap π
Should I understand what this is all about? Anyhow, check this video. Not easy to get stuck on this level though, so I wonder if I'm missing something in your cryptic message.
level
1597
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which level are you stuck?