Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Do you guys have an idea how can I save my progress? Unfortunately, the email that I use to save here is no longer existing. I need to transfer the progress to another phone but I cannot do it due to email issue.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Using a King account, if you have previously saved your game and remember your password then you can log into a new device using the same email and password regardless of whether the email is still in existence. There is no verification process that would require an email to be sent, so if you input your old obsolete email and password you should always be able to retrieve your account. However if you save via Facebook I do not know how of if that works.