Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
@QueenB Hi I was wondering if @PummyRaj is on vacation! Just wondering @QueenB lol you know how rumors are..
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@christinewupp Since this person basically works here a a volunteer for a while there's no reason for me not to ask about them. It's not like mods haven't told us they were going to be off a while. As far as the rumors are concern who would put a rumor here about a member we don't even know? and no one would care if the left the forum. People come and go all the time here. Why would you even think someone would post a rumor here is is odd. The rumor part was for Queenb only it was something you would not understand. The question was no concern of yours. It was not for you. I know this is a public forum but if a question is not directed to you I feel you can read it but don't come back at me the way you did thinking it would apply to forum members or even you. Queen can answer the question or not its not your business.
I have noticed seeing less of PummyRaj recently @cookiemae, but I'm not sure we should be asking about it. There could be many reasons, some of them personal, why anyone would not be around for a week or more. We are all volunteers after all, including the moderators, so we all should be given the privacy to go on holiday, take a break for no specific reason, or go off sick without anyone questioning why we have stopped posting. I certainly wouldn't want any rumours spreading about me if I suddenly disappear from sight.