Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how it works that i’m in level 17000 and I challenge another players in level 1000 or less!? I think this is not fair at all i can’t catch them they finish 50-60 level a day. I say this should be more organized from ur side as i can’t control this
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you mean the friends challenge then as far as I am aware all the other players are on our friends lists. So if you want your challenge to only include players near your level modify your friends list accordingly. We see other players near us on the map, so I advise to invite them and unfriend those playing at the early levels.
On the other hand, I quite like the fact that I am being challenged by my own friends as this means even if I lose one of my friends wins! I like to help my friends out, so this works fine for me.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback, Which events are you Play ?