Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
candy royale
I haven't had it for the last 3 days, what's going on?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback, This issues has been reported to the game team
the only way to gold bars
I hate Candy Royale…..it pops up over and over while Im playing plus no way to get rid of it. I DONT want to play it. My Facebook game seems very outdated
This is perfectly normal. I does not appear every day! The frequency of how often Candy Royale pops up changes all the time. Occasionally we get it every day but most of the time I'm lucky if I see it once per week.