Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I went to play episode 7428 and before I had even made a move the game kicked me off “oops”. why did this happen I lost all my progress.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Henry8907 Thanks for reporting this.
This level has been complained about previously for doing this. @QueenB I wonder now, with two complaints if someone could perhaps look into this level. The opening board is very blocked up and even though when I have played it the win streak boosters usually are placed in a position to allow me to make one or two moves, those first few moves are very limited and I have also encountered an oops on this level after having made the only possible first two or three moves. The game reshuffles and sometimes leaves us no possible move despite the reshuffling.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for report it , Can you please take a screenshot ? In the meantime please force close the Apps and Log in again