Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Received announcement about upcoming CR Elite Challenge yesterday but today the event is not showing up at all!! I am so tired of these never ending glitches! Why send the announcement if I'm not getting the event itself?? So sick and tired of this.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hence, my question - why push out the announcement if they event itself won't be there? Sorry, but I will never understand this. This is wrong. For some people, CCS is the only form of relaxation or entertainment or a way to decompress and when this constant nonsense keeps happening and the constant disappointment persists, it makes us upset. At least it does me. I will never understand how King runs this game. None of this stupid crap happened before last June. Starting this past June, this game has been nothing but constant disappointment. It's wrong. Thanks for your help.
Hello again @Aries2020 ,this is also not a glitch. I think every player gets shown this Elite Challenge advert, but whether the event itself will show up is not related to the pop-up but decided by a different algorithm which decides how often a player sees the event, which can be anything from daily to weekly to never. What you are describing is what we all experience all the time in our games. Events come and go and change. Nothing is permanent or can be relied on. The only permanent features in the game at the moment are the boosters wheel, the daily treat machine and the daily win. I think for mobile players also Season Pass reliably shows up every Tuesday. But everything else comes and goes and this coming and going is deliberate manipulation of our games by King. It's not an error that needs fixing, it's how they run Candy Crush Saga.