Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I paid for the Saturday Sale power-ups (linked screenshots), but I haven’t received them. The payment has been deducted, yet I’ve received nothing in return. This feels a bit like a scam. Can you explain what’s going on?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👋😄
How about you try following these steps here (Purchase Issue/Problem) that I hope this helps. Click on Green Link! 👆😉
If it's still not worked after you try following these steps above, please report this to their Player Support team here and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so I hope they can contact and help you soon. 😊
⚠️ Need more help? Check our FAQ:s HERE and Help Center HERE!
If you want to ask this game question, please ask on Candy Crush Support Community (Correct Game Area) next time. Thanks! 😉
Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊