Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi! I cannot find my golden ticket boosters. I have passed all of the levels, but did not use all of the available boosters, esoecially the uograded ones
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello. Do you mean Season Pass? There has been a reported problem with this but please could you contact Player Support about this also. Go into settings (the small pink cogwheel at the top on the map screen) in the game, use the ? icon there and scroll through the options until you see "contact us" at the bottom.
Also check this thread:
I don't have mine either, came here to say the same thing
Here's my screenshot