Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I bought the weekly pass and it disappeared before I could claim any of my rewards. What happened? Ty for your time.
Amy
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello and welcome! Please check this thread I link below and note that the community manager has just posted about this issue stating that everyone who paid for the gold pass will automatically get what they bought added to their games soon.
I Lost mine as well think it was with the new font update π